Full specifications for this and other apartments are detailed in our brochure and are available to view by clicking here.
If you would like to register your interest or reserve this property we encourage you to contact Clyde Property, Helensburgh on T.01436 670780 at your earliest convenience due to the phenomenal levels of interest in this development.
Full technical specification packs for kitchens, bathrooms and tilling are available from Clyde property on request.
- Accessed via the grand communal staircase and the original panelled entrance hall featuring art of the New Glasgow Boys and Helensburgh artists in mini gallery style.
- Preferred first floor location.
- Fully integrated designer kitchen with spacious living area.
- Master bedroom enjoys luxurious en-suite.
- Bathroom and en-suite featuring sanitaryware and tiling by Porcelanosa.
- Integrated combi microwave/grill, oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer.
- Visitors provided entry by secure controlled door entry system.
- Chrome sockets in public areas with USB ports in kitchen and bedrooms.
- Porcelanosa branded mirror and glass shelve in en-suite.
- 2 private allocated parking spaces.
- Lounge/Kitchen: 7.1m x 4.4m | 23’4″ x 14’5″
- Bedroom 1: 4.1m x 3.4m | 13’5″ x 11’1″
- Bedroom 1 En-suite: 2.8m x 2.0m | 9’2″ x 6’5″
- Bedroom 2: 3.2m x 2.7m | 10’6″ x 8’10”
- Bathroom: 3.5m x 1.9m | 11’7″ x 6’3″
Porcelanosa Customer Liason
We encourage purchasers to reserve early to enjoy the Porcelanosa showroom experience and review all available options and upgrades in order to finish their home to their own, unique specifications.
Once reserved, clients will be invited to meet their own specific customer liaison and begin their personal selections.
Please contact the estate agent for a full technical pack specific for each apartment which includes floor, kitchen, bathroom and tiling plans.
Your Home – Your Choices
From upgrading kitchen cabinetry to fitted hardwood flooring and KRION solid worktops, early reservees have a multitude of exciting choices. Bathrooms can also be enhanced with upgraded tiles and vanity furniture.
We are happy to work with clients to ensure their home is absolutely ready for them on the day they move in and can facilitate the fitting of blinds, curtains, carpets, TV & sound system etc. through our recognised installers. Our aim is to create homes that truly fulfill our customer’s desires
An option/suggestion list is contained in the brochure – click here
Please note the images contained within this listing are of actual previous PANACEA property developments and Porcelanosa visualisations.
N.B. Images are purely indicative of style and specification therefore do not form part of any contract. Similarly, whilst every care has been taken in preparing this brochure/listing, descriptions, floor plans and sizes/dimensions are approximate and do not form any part of any contract.