HELP TO BUY WITH PANACEA
By taking advantage of the Help to Buy scheme, you could purchase a Panacea Property home by putting down as little as 5% deposit.
The Scottish Government will contribute 15% of the purchase price meaning if your mortgage lender provides you with an 80% mortgage you can move in with as little as 5% down.
- Your mortgage lender is likely to require you to contribute a deposit of around 5%, your mortgage and deposit must cover a combined minimum 85% of the total purchase price.
- The mortgage must be a repayment mortgage, interest-only first mortgages do not fit the criteria
- The scheme is only available to those who are unable to afford to purchase the property without the Government purchasing an equity share in the property, i.e. if you are able to afford over 100% of the purchase price through a combination of available mortgage and deposit your application will not be eligible
- The scheme is not available to a single person who requires a mortgage of more than 4.5 times their income or couples that require a mortgage of more than 3.5 times their joint income
- These are the participating lenders:
- Glasgow Credit Union
- Leeds Building Society
- Lloyds Banking Group
- Scotwest Credit Union
- Skipton Building Society
- Virgin Money
If you would like to know more about Help to Buy with Panacea, please contact us at email@example.com